Highlights of the Project
- Potential of the project includes a drill inferred resource, exploration targets quantified from historic sample data and currently unquantified up dip extensions of structures mined only at depth
- Dolcoath and South Crofty are hydraulically independent and can be dewatered sequentially
- All operations, including water discharge, are fully permitted
- Drilling, currently performed from a surface accessible decline, will continue while the decline is extended and access gained to both the Dolcoath structures and up dip extensions of the South Crofty lodes.
- Tin prices have increase 500% in the last 8 years and demand, driven by lead substitution is increasing. Current price range of $20,000 to $25,000 indicate potential economic production.